General Practitioner (GP) - Kingaroy
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 03-Apr-2020
- : Kingaroy QLD 4610
The Practice is located in peanut capital of Australia - Kingaroy. Kingaroy is an agricultural town in the South Burnett Region, Queensland.
- The shire has a population of 12,500 residents
- Less than 200 km north- west of Brisbane via Esk or Caboolture
- Approximately 2 hours from the Sunshine Coast
- Approximately 1.5 hours from Toowoomba
The South Burnett is probably one of Queensland's best-kept tourist secrets - and Kingaroy is right in the heart of it. We're now the State's largest wine-growing region; we have two of Queensland's biggest inland waterways (Lake Boondooma and the Bjelke-Petersen Dam); and our Jurassic-era Bunya Mountains really have to be seen to be believed. Kingaroy is also well known for two things, Sir Joh and as being the peanut capital of Australia.
Our modern NEW Practice is family owned and operated providing you with:
- Chronic disease management support team including a Nurse Practitioner, 3x part time Registered Nurses and an amazing team of reception staff and Practice Manager
- NON-corporate practice
- Fully computerised practice
- Our Practice is mixed billing
- We offer an hourly remuneration for the first 3 months then negotiating to a % of billings
- Busy patient flow
- Full or Part time position available
- Fantastic brand new medical centre with room to grow.
As a Doctor in our practice we ask that you offer our clients a high quality, patient-centred and primary-focused care to our patients in the areas of assessment, diagnosis and treatment. The successful candidate would be expected to possess
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, consulting 25 + patients per day
- Hold a Fellowship with RACGP or ACRRM
- Unconditional registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner
- Demonstrated diagnostic competency and minor surgical skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a family friendly but dynamic team
- Ability to participate in limited afterhours care roster
The Practice hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm. We offer flexibility with hours.
We are an in RA2 area however we do have DWS.
No Similar Jobs Found.