General Practitioner (GP) - Locum in Rockhampton
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 05-Nov-2019
- : Rockhampton City QLD 4700
Locum General Practitioner (GP)
A Locum GP is required for a general practice in Rockhampton, Queensland from 06/01/2020 - 29/02/2020
Rockhampton city lies on the Fitzory River. Popular attractions include Riverbank Parklands, a riverfront parkland attraction located on the banks of Fitzroy River; the Capricorn Coast, the coastal strip between Yeppoon, Emu Park and Great Keppel Island, a large neighbouring island off the Capricorn Coast, the vast majority of which is national park.
Rockhampton is situated 636 km north of Brisbane. It is the 4th largest regional city in Queensland. Beautiful parks and gardens surround its charming historical architecture. Rockhampton is supported by all services expected in a city including private and state schools, restaurants, shopping centres, amazing sporting complexes and the beautiful Mt Archer national park.
- Strong family values and happy and friendly supportive staff and practice.
- Working hours will be from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. No Saturday work.
- The practice prides itself in providing General Practice consultations including Women's Health, Antenatal care, care plans, child hood and travel immunisations and minor Surgical Procedure. Currently we are expanding our services for Corporate pre employments medicals and drug test.
- Excellent working facilities supported by Nursing and admin staff.
Locum Needs - Ideally the candidate will have the following capabilities:
- Surgery - Excision
- Procedures - Audiogram
- Procedures - ECG
- Procedures - Cryotherapy
No Similar Jobs Found.