General Practitioner (GP)- Plainland
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 23-Oct-2019
- : Plainland QLD 4341
About the town:
- The Practice is located close to the Warrego Highway at Plainland Crossing, a new, developing estate in the heart of Plainland. We are a comfortable 35 minute drive down the highway from Brisbane's western suburbs. Local schools include the excellent Faith Lutheran College and easy access to Ipswich Boys Grammar, Ipswich Girls Grammar and West Moreton Anglican College.
We are looking for a full time or perhaps part time General Registered or VR GP. We are a modern, fully computerized, fully GPA accredited practice which thrives on a positive, friendly, supportive atmosphere.
- The role is to provide comprehensive medical care to individuals, families and communities (from initial consultation to follow-up) on simple and complex health conditions. The GP provides a range of health services ranging from prevention of illness through to treatment and rehab.
- The position requires consultation with other health professional internally (eg, Nurse) and externally, (eg, Specialist) as required, with coordination and ongoing care relating back to the GP. General Practitioners in this role continue to assist patients and the community by providing ongoing education, participating in health promotion, conducting research and assisting training to colleagues and other health professionals.
- Remuneration is paid as a percentage of a doctor's gross billings and will be negotiated depending on experience.
- The practice is located in a spacious, modern, air conditioned building with generous car parking, We are fully computerised and well equipped.
- The practice manages its own 24/7 after hour service with its patients.
If you are interested in this position please Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.