General Practitioner (GP) - Roma - 65% Billings
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 18-Oct-2019
- : Roma QLD 4455
General Practitioner Vacancy - Roma, Queensland
- This practice very proud of their rural community and invite you to use the link below to gain an overview of the diverse region.
- The rural clinic provides a passionate, bulk-billing medical service to the Maranoa Region population base 13000. They are seeking a conscientious and dedicated General Practitioner to join our highly skilled team of currently 2 GP's, 3 Practice Nurses, I Medical Assistant and an enthusiastic Practice Manager.
- The Practice also has an on-site QML collection centre, a weekly visiting physiotherapist and a fortnightly bulk-billing ultrasonic technician
About the Position:
- The position is Full-Time 8 am - 5.30 pm and with a rotation roster of Saturday morning and limited on-call. The Clinic is accredited with AGPAL and uses Medical Director and Pracsoft.
- Ongoing support, supervision and mentoring will be provided by the senior doctors. A comprehensive orientation to the clinic and local support network will be provided by your preceptor upon commencement.
- We require a friendly, approachable GP who is capable of being able to provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness in a rural setting.
- Such care is based on latest evidence and guidelines, and meets legislative requirements.
- Contract remuneration will be 65% of patient billings resulting in at least $130, 000/ annum - details upon application.
Inclusive of your package will be the initial provision of a fully furnished 4-bedroom home and vehicle. Roma is supported by a local regional hospital, operating theaters, diagnostic imaging and a variety of both permanent and flying Specialists (including cardiologists, gerontologists, psychiatrists, orthopaedic surgeons, FOG team, physician, endocrinologists) and Allied Health Services. We are a united team and provide holistic care to our patients, their families and our community
After Hours requirements;
- Saturday 0630 - 1000hrs (approx.). Sunday - rotational between GP's
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives
No Similar Jobs Found.