General Practitioner (GP) - Toowoomba
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 23-Oct-2019
- : Toowoomba QLD 4350
We are lookin for a VR General Practitioner GP in Toowoomba
Live in Queensland's Garden City only 1.5 hours drive away from Brisbane CBD. Toowoomba had a wide selection of amazing schools, services and amenities that are simply wonderful for families.
The Practice is specifically located in Drayton in Toowoomba is a successful, busy, bulk-billing centre with onsite pathology that services a wide area including many surrounding towns. Due to high patient volume of the practice this means incredible earning potential.
We open 7 days a week.
Weekends Saturdays 8-12pm & Sundays 9-12pm rotating roster.
We are Closed public holidays.
Reaching out to a VR General Practitioner to join our friendly team in a DPA region.
Core Requirements - Vocational Registration FRACGP or equivalent, AHPRA registration.
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner | Very Busy Clinic | 70% on ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-11-07
- Location:Cairns & Far North QLD
- AI technology for mole scans, skin cancer and pre-employment medicals can be privately billed to subsidise income