General Practitioner (GP) - Perth Australia
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Oct-2019
- : Perth WA 6000
This is a chance to work in one of the most desired locations in Australia.
Having it all, the perfect lifestyle and great work arrangements.
Our client has is a large and well established medical centres in the southern suburb of Perth, only 30 minutes from the city.
• Perfect weather
• Great location for families
• Beautiful sand beaches on your doorstep
• Better balance between work and lifestyle
The practice offers:
1. Flexible working hours
2. 65% of the billings with a minimum of $120 per hour for the first 3 months
3. $5000 relocation allowance
4. Bulk billing practice
5. One weekend day per month
6. DWS available for IMG’s
7. Visa sponsorship available
In order to be eligible for this position, overseas trained doctors are required to hold post graduate qualifications in General Practice i.e. MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP, FRNZCGP or CCFP.
General Practitioners who have one of these post graduate qualifications are eligible to apply for mutual recognition with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
No Similar Jobs Found.