General Practitioner - Laidley
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 16-Oct-2019
- : Somerset & Lockyer QLD
General Practitioner vacancy
Laidley is a secluded country town located in the scenic Lockyer Valley, west of Brisbane. It is a prosperous agricultural area producing fresh fruits, vegetables, cotton and dairy. Laidley has become known as the "Country Garden of Queensland" because of the area's rich and fertile soil. Today, Laidley has a closely settled residential area, a popular commuter township for workers in Toowoomba and Ipswich. Laidley offers a peaceful and relaxed country lifestyle amidst magnificent scenery, with close access to major centres.
Laidley also has a 15 bed Hospital providing acute inpatient care, palliative care, emergency, physiotherapy, limited radiography, pharmacy and interim care services. It has several recreational facilities available there is a public twelve hole golf course adjacent to Lake Dyer. Laidley also has a public swimming pool sporting clubs and facilities including martial arts, softball, cricket, indoor bowls, tennis, hack and pony club, rifle club, netball, rugby league, little athletics, soccer, swimming, squash and basketball. Also it boasts both public and private primary and secondary schools.
Looking immediately to employ a AHPRA registered GP in a full time/part time/casual position, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm at Laidley.
The practice is accredited with Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited.
They are a bulk billing practice to patients holding a current Medicare Card. They offer a range of services we are aware of the importance of skin health including preventative measures, skin checks and suitable management of many skin conditions are available.
We also provide Family Medicine, Immunisation, Counselling, Medicals, General Health Assessments, Minor Surgical Procedures, Wound Management, Sexual Health, Pap Smears, Preventive Health Management, Lifestyle Advice, Routine Antenatal Care, Aged Care, Health Assessments, Care Plans, Nursing Home visits, Mental Health, Diabetes Care, Chronic Disease Management and Musculoskeletal Medicine.
No after hours required.
- DWS/DPA General Practitioner (VR GP) - Busy Practi...
- Posted By: Glenmore Park Mediclinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-13
- Location:Glenmore Park NSW 2745
- DPA/DWS Availability, quickly establish patient base, fantastic team, full Allied Health Services
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...