General Practitioner Permanent Bundaberg
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 23-Oct-2019
- : Bundaberg QLD 4670
Bundaberg is a progressive cosmopolitan city as part of a vibrant diverse region just four hours north of Brisbane. Situated at the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, and enjoying the world's most superb climate, Bundaberg is a provincial hub renowned for the friendliness of its residents, its limitless economic opportunities and a genuinely affordable cost of living. Bundaberg region is located in the heart of a rich sugar and horticultural belt supported by a growing manufacturing sector.
Visitors to the area are well catered for in this dynamic, modern riverside city with a wide choice of accommodation & shopping, restaurants & eateries and a host of exciting visitor attractions - including Bundaberg Rum Distillery.
Residents of and visitors to the Bundaberg region enjoy easy access to a wide variety of services and vital infrastructure. These include three major hospitals, public and private, and major campuses of CQUniversity and TAFE. Bundaberg has a population of approximately 100,000 and is a vital regional business hub for Queensland, boasting excellent shopping, sporting, cultural and tourism facilities and is fast becoming an ideal city to stage conferences and major events.
15 minutes from the City Centre are the lovely shores of Bargara Beach and the Coral Coast.There are many opportunities for investment in this area, and excellent water, transport and other infrastructure are in place. Bundaberg is a wonderful place to raise a family, or retire; and if you wish to make a business investment, then vast opportunities await you.
Busy family medical centre situated in close proximity to the Bundaberg Base Hospital and other health industry facilities. Fully Accredited / Computerised / Privately Owned Practice. The Centre direct bills Medicare for consultations in surgery hours and nursing home visits. Patients can be privately billed if the Doctor requests. Bundaberg (and the surrounding communities) are lower socio economic areas and this Centre has always been, and continues to be, committed to providing the patient's access to free, high quality medical care.
Offering a range of services to its patients, e.g. - Health Assessment, Enhanced Primary Care / Chronic Care Management, Mental Health Plans, Nursing Home & Hospital Visits; and also carrying Coal Board Medicals and Pre-Employment Medicals. Experienced and supportive nursing and administrative staff - wonderful team environment. Fully equipped treatment rooms.
After hours for our Medical Centre - House Call Doctor, Friendlies Afterhours or Bundaberg Base Hospital.
We are currently seeking a full-time VR or Non-VR General Practitioner
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner | Very Busy Clinic | 70% on ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-11-07
- Location:Cairns & Far North QLD
- AI technology for mole scans, skin cancer and pre-employment medicals can be privately billed to subsidise income