General Practitioner role – Goulburn- MMM2 - DPA - PEP - MDRAP - mixed billing
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 08-Jun-2020
- : Goulburn & Southern Tablelands NSW
Job title: General Practitioner role – Goulburn- MMM2 - DPA - PEP - MDRAP
Salary: Rates Negotiable
Hours: Full time and part time roles available.
Location: Goulburn, NSW
- Goulburn is situated between Sydney (2hrs) and Canberra (1 hr) and is only 1.5 hours to the South Coast
- Our client is seeking a GP with minimum 12 months experience in the Australian Health system, an interest in Chronic Disease Management and Mental Health . An interest in travel medicine would also be an advantage.
- Applicants who are subject to the moratorium may be eligible to apply.
- You will be supported by two GP’s (male and female) who have special interests in Womens Health, Minor Procedures and Paediatrics.
- Established in 2006, the Medical Centre seeks to assist all patients in the holistic management of their health.
- You are invited to join this well established mixed billing facility.
- This practice currently has 3 full-time GP’s, 2 practice nurses, a practice manager and administration staff. They have a fully computerised system.
- They maintain a large recall and reminder system for our patients, enabling them to manage their Care plans, Mental Health plans, immunisations and pap smears.
- MBBS or equivalent
- AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified
- A good attitude to teamwork
No Similar Jobs Found.