General Practitioner role – mixed billing - Springwood - patient demand
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 14-May-2020
- : Springwood NSW 2777
Job title: General Practitioner role – mixed billing - Springwood - patient demand
Salary: Rates Negotiable
Hours: Full time and part time roles available.
Location: Sydney, NSW
This well established Family Practice located in the Springwood area is currently seeking an experienced GP to compliment their already existing team on either a full-time or part-time basis.
The practice is a fully accredited, and runs a multidisciplinary primary health care setting.
With modern facilities that are fully equipped with an acute treatment area & nurses station.
Their clinical service offers chronic health management including a structured diabetes clinic, women's and children's services and the full range of general practice treatment.
Other information includes:
- Mixed-billing Practice
- generous % of Billings shared with GP
- Current GP's seeing around 40 patients per day
- Open 7 days a week, with a rotating after hours service.
* MBBS or equivalent
* FRACGP qualified
* Must have current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
* A good attitude to team work
* Ability to get an unrestricted provider number (Non DWS location)
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now.
No Similar Jobs Found.