General Practitioner Southern Sydney
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 14-Aug-2019
- : Sydney South NSW 2000
Work within a progressively thinking company
VR GP 75% of billings
Southern Sydney based
We are working on behalf of an organisation that is focused on providing a supportive and nurturing environment for their doctors. While they continue to grow at an increasing rate they have never lost site at how important it is to keep a good doctor. Having been established for the last 27 years they have increased from 2 doctors to 7 and have 4 physiotherapists, 4 nursing staff and 2 administrators to assist with paperwork.
In addition to this they are also able to offer the technology that is required that is focused on improving patient outcomes.
They are now looking to engage a VR GP for their Southern Sydney based team.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with procedures that may include skin cancer
- Assist on matters that require Chronic disease management
- Provide advice and suggestions with regard to care plans
- Provide patients with referrals for specialist consulting doctors
- Work in conjunction with allied health professionals with regards to sports pain management
You will need to have obtained the following to be successful:
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of surgery, or equivalent
- Current and valid AHPRA GENERAL/SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified or equivalent
If you are wanting to discuss your next step within your career as a General practitioner please feel free to contact Renay McMillan on 0402 544 818.
No Similar Jobs Found.