General Practitioner - Toowoomba
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 25-Oct-2019
- : Toowoomba QLD 4350
General Practitioner - VR vacancy at Drayton & Westbrook- Toowoomba
Toowoomba is the capital of the Darling Downs and Australia's largest inland city after Canberra. It boasts great schools, services and amenities without the congestion of the big cities. Simply great for families and just hop skip and a jump from Brisbane,the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast.
A fast growing Bulk Billing group practice working from multiple sites located in Drayton and Westbrook.
After hours requirements:
Open till 7 pm Monday to Friday and till 1 pm Saturday and 12 pm Sunday. Weekends are shared among the team.
Professionalism and dedication to the provision of high quality healthcare and continual learning. Must be keen to teach as we are accredited to take on GP Registrars and Medical Students.
If you are interested in this position please submit your application by clicking apply now.
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner | Very Busy Clinic | 70% on ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-11-07
- Location:Cairns & Far North QLD
- AI technology for mole scans, skin cancer and pre-employment medicals can be privately billed to subsidise income