General Practitioner - VR
- : Minto Family Medical Centre
- : 19-Jun-2020
- : Minto NSW 2566
Minto Family Medical Centre is a busy practice inside a shopping centre at South West Sydney.
- VR GP wanted, immediate start
- Busy accredited general practice with 3 Fellow doctors at Minto, Sydney
- DPA replacement
- 70% remuneration, especially for doctors with special skills
- Excellent support including FT nurse, pathology and different AHPs
We aim to provide a comprehensive service and feel we have the responsibility to develop an appropriate plan for any medical problem you present to us. All the services provided are administered by an experienced GP, nurse, physiotherapist, dietician, exercise physiologist and psychologist.
- Family medicine
- Diabetes, heart disease, asthma and chronic lung disease
- Heart disease risk and diabetes risk prevention
- Weight loss clinic
- Children’s health: healthy kids check, immunization
- Women’s health – pregnancy (Pre-natal, Ante-natal and post-natal care), contraception options, pap smears, IUD (Mirena) and implanon insertion, family planning, breast cancer early detection, menopause and antenatal care.
- Men’s health: prostate problems, general health checks
- Full body skin cancer check and treatment including Liquid nitrogen ‘freezing’ therapy for sunspots and surgical skin cancer removal
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Cosmetic medicine: platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection and antiwrinkle injection
- Mental health assessment and psychological counselling
- Chronic pain management & Prolotherapy
- Blood collection, ECG, lung function test and free hearing screening test
- Work cover compensation and 3rd party injury insurance
- Travel and flu vaccinations
We like to keep our waiting times to an absolute minimum. Please assist your doctor in achieving this by making an appointment before you come to the practice. Walk-Ins are welcome, however APPOINTMENTS will take priority over those without appointments. If you do not book an appointment, please be aware that you will wait an unknown amount of time. If you are unable to attend an appointment, please call the practice ASAP, so we will be able to give it to a patient in need.
We also encourage patients to see the same doctor for continuity of care.
Home Visits are available for regular patients of this practice whose condition prevents them from attending the surgery as long as the doctor is available and able to attend to the home visit. If you have any further questions regarding this service, please notify reception.
For purposes of privacy, accuracy and confidentiality as well as medico-legal reasons, pathology and imaging results will NOT given over the phone nor be given to any third party unless prior arrangements have been made between the doctor and patient. Please book to see your doctor or the next available doctor to discuss them.
Recall and reminder system:
This practice participates in National, State and Territory reminder systems. Our practice is committed to providing continuing care and preventative care. We may do this by contacting you on an occasional basis to offer you a preventive health service or inform you about any abnormal/urgent results or follow appointments.
Your medical record is a confidential document. It is the policy of this practice to maintain confidentiality and security of your personal health information at all times and to ensure that this information is only available to authorized members of staff.
This surgery is fully computerized. All the medical records are stored in dedicated computers and controlled by means of passwords and authorized staff. If you wish to transfer your health records from a previous practice you attended, the receptionist can provide you with a form that authorizes the transfer of your records to Minto Family Medical Centre. Please be aware that some practices charge you an administration fee for the transfer of patient records. Should you require access to your medical information held by this centre please discuss this with your doctor or the Practice Manager.
No Similar Jobs Found.