- : Kingsthorpe Medical
- : 07-Feb-2020
- : Kingsthorpe QLD 4400
• Full-Time and part-time positions on offer
• Excellent remuneration
• The practice is a fully computerised 3 consulting rooms clinic with very friendly, supportive admin, staff, RN, and allied health visiting monthly.
• Pharmacy is next door, imaging, pathology and all allied health professionals available in town.
• Enquiries for further details about the position or the town are welcome from the incumbent.
About the Role:
• New practice looking for Full - time and Part - time General Practitioners
• Rate of pay is 70% of Billings, with a guarantee of minimum $150p/h for 3 months
• Flexible Hours
• An environment, equipment, support staff and support services that allow you to focus on medicine in a positive and constructive manner
• FRACGP and or relevant post graduate qualifications in General Practice (i.e. FRACGP, FRNZCGP, MRCGP, MICGP or CCFP).
• General Practitioners who have one of the above recognised post graduate qualifications are eligible for reciprocal recognition with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. The clinic will support an overseas trained doctor who requires a program support i.e PEP. Clinic is located in a DPA area
• Dedication to patients needs
• Professional and friendly bedside manner Location: Located within a major growth corridor with easy access to the city and airport. It is with a lovely country environment
• Quality of Life: The ability to accommodate individual requirements to ensure applicants positive work/life balance
• Financial Security: A guaranteed hourly rate or percentage of billings (whichever is greater) regardless if it’s for 6 months or 6 years.
• Patient to Doctor Ratio: We don't believe in filling consult rooms with doctors; we seek practitioners to accommodate patient demand.
• Patient Diversity: A diverse range of patients including young families, elderly, overseas students, skin work, shared cared; broad range to accommodate your interests and skills If you want to work in a supportive environment that allows you to focus on medicine in a positive and constructive manner, then this is the right place for you!