- : The Cairns 24 Hour Medical Centre
- : 25-Oct-2019
- : Cairns QLD 4870
The Cairns 24 Hour Medical Centre is located in Cairns, Far North Queensland. Cairns is a picturesque destination offering one of the most sought after locations in Australia to live and work. Cairns continues to grow in population and is also an incredibly popular tourist destination, for national and international visitors alike. The area offers residents a quality, relaxed lifestyle with direct access to the Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest, famous coastal town of Port Douglas nearby and the incredibly pristine Tableland region a short drive west. James Cook University campus is also in Cairns, as well as high quality schooling (both private and public), a tropical climate and great community spirit. Why wait, tropical North Queensland awaits?
An experienced General Practitioner is required to join The Cairns 24 Hour Medical Centre - full time, part time, or after hours positions available.
Great earning capacity with remuneration percentage based. Happy to discuss start up accommodation if required to help you settle in the area. Flexible hours. Modern Facilities. Fantastic lifestyle.
The Cairns 24 Hour Medical Centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. We are a long time Practice that has been in the area for many years, well established with a large patient base. We also support other local General Practices in the area for their After Hours requirements. Conveniently located in the centre of town we are also close to both the Cairns Public and Cairns Private Hospitals. Being a busy tourist destination for Australian and Overseas travellers we have a high walk in demographic as well as our regular and appointed patients.
The Cairns 24 Hour Medical Centre is an extremely busy Practice, with a interesting variety of medicine, including minor procedures, Tropical medicine, Dive medicals, family, men’s and women’s health, WorkCover, Pre-employment medicals, skin checks, Japanese Insurance patients and so on.
This busy General Practice in Cairns sees approximately 2500 patients every week. There are five Practice Nurses to support Doctors, as well as a great team of reception and administration staff. All your administration needs are met - everything being taken care of, all equipment supplied, right down to your stethoscope.
Don't wait, contact Wendy for more information on how you can move to a more relaxed lifestyle in tropical North Queensland.
- DWS/DPA General Practitioner (VR GP) - Busy Practi...
- Posted By: Glenmore Park Mediclinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-13
- Location:Glenmore Park NSW 2745
- DPA/DWS Availability, quickly establish patient base, fantastic team, full Allied Health Services
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...