- : St John of God Health Care
- : 16-Jul-2020
- : Perth WA 6000
- Immediate point of contact with consultants
- Comprehensive education program
- WAGPET accredited roles to commence in 2021
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest Catholic providers of health care services in Australia. We operate 24 facilities comprising more than 3,400 hospital beds in Australia, as well as home nursing, disability services and social outreach programs.
With over 120 years' experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Midland Public & Private Hospitals has a total of 367 beds, 307 for public patients and 60 for private patients, is conveniently located within one complex, bringing health care closer to home. First class, contemporary facilities and our distinctive compassionate care will greatly contribute to a healthy future for the people of Midland and surrounding communities.
We are seeking expression of interests from GP Registrars to complete 12 month advanced skills and/or 6 months of extended skills placements at a Registrar or RMO level, commencing in 2021. SJGMPPH is happy to design a hospital program to meet the training needs of GP registrars in a supportive learning environment. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge and work as part of our multidisciplinary teams with specialists of your choice in;
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Mental Health
You will be joining a leading hospital and a dedicated team in providing high quality clinical services, working with some of Perth’s leading Consultants who will provide supervision as well as excellent training and upskilling opportunities for medical services to public and private medical inpatients and outpatients. SJGMPPH will provide
The successful candidate will have:
- Eligible for provisional or general registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- A minimum of 2 years clinical experience in a range of medical, surgical and acute care disciplines commensurate with this position.
- Proven highly developed interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate clinical and procedural experience commensurate with clinical responsibilities of a Registrar.
- Be registered as a trainee with Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Access to on-site Learning & Development Portfolio
- Professional Development
- Salary Packaging & Corporate Discounts
- Parking Available
* All applicants must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description)
Applications Close: 12th Aug 2020
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and vulnerable people in our care and proactively take measures to protect children/vulnerable people from abuse.
No Similar Jobs Found.