- : Royal Flying Doctor Service
- : 19-Jul-2020
- : Broken Hill NSW 2880
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (South Eastern Section) is looking for a suitably experienced General Practitioner to join our Primary Health Team at Broken Hill. Whilst the role will be based out of Dubbo, the position will be mobile, operating in northern central NSW.
The General Practitioner will be engaged on a maximum term, full time basis for a nine-month period, and will set up primary health services across north western NSW, including provision of respiratory clinics with COVID19 testing. It is envisaged that post the set up phase, that this program will be ongoing.
We are looking for a candidate with experience:
• Working in community and clinic based Primary Health settings in rural and remote areas.
• Setting up clinics or working in non-traditional clinical settings.
• In using electronic medical record systems, preferably Medical Director or Best Practice.
• Rights to work in Australia essential
• APHRA Medical Practitioner registration essential
• Medicare provider number desirable
What we Offer:
• A varied and interesting workplace
• Set salary with ability to salary sacrifice
• An opportunity to expand into other areas of practice with the section
No Similar Jobs Found.