- : International Health and Medical Services
- : 19-Jul-2020
- : Northam WA 6401
Opportunity for an experienced General Practitioner to work in our clinic based at Yongah Hill Immigration Centre in Northam, Western Australia.
- Contract starting 24th August 2020 until 10th December 2021 + possible extension
- FIFO or residential; 4 weeks on/off; flights and accommodation provided
- Remote and challenging role supported by other health and medical professionals
- Base + super + allowances + annual leave + bonus
- No Australian GP fellowship required
The General Practitioner is a key member in the delivery of GP services to people in Immigration Detention in our facility at the Yongah Hill Immigration Centre in Northam. The Medical Officer must possess a strong mix of clinical expertise, people and stakeholder management skills.
To be considered you must have:
- Full unconditional registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner;
- Primary Care experience essential with experience in rural/remote setting and/or emergency care highly desirable, alternatively we will consider a medical officer with an interest in remote work;
- Strong leadership, business acumen and communication skills.
- Live in Australia or New Zealand and have work rights in Australia
International Health and Medical Services (IHMS) provides health care for people in immigration detention throughout Australia, We do this in line with Australian standards for health services and with the RACGP Standards for health services in Australian immigration detention centres.
No Similar Jobs Found.