- : Miwatj Health
- : 29-Jul-2020
- : All Darwin NT
What we stand for - With eight clinics and growing across East Arnhem Land, we’re providing health care services for over 6,000 Indigenous residents. Our Board of Directors represents communities across the region, ensuring every decision we make helps empower Yolngu people to take control of their lives and direct their own futures.
We need you - Miwatj Health is pleased to offer this position as a permanent full-time opportunity. Based in Ramingining you will be working closely with our Aboriginal workforce which is critical to our clients success. You’ll be committed to finding the best way to communicate with our clients and our team in order to provide great care in sometimes uncertain circumstances. This position is responsible to provide medical services to the population served by Miwatj Health. This will include the management of acute and chronic conditions and assistance with the delivery and promotion of primary health care.
- Timely intervention in acute medical problems.
- Identification and management of chronic conditions with a multidisciplinary approach.
- Providing health education to Aboriginal Health Practitioners and other members of the clinic and community.
- Participation in health promotion activities, health research and development.
- Improving the standard of primary health care in East Arnhem.
- Promotion of a Quality Improvement approach to health systems issues and problem solving.
Why Miwatj? A competitive base salary of $280k per annum plus Super and a comprehensive range of benefits including free accommodation and an annual retention bonus are provided with this full-time position.
No Similar Jobs Found.