- : International Health and Medical Services
- : 29-Jul-2020
- : Perth WA 6000
General Practitioner required to provide primary health care services to people in immigration detention on Christmas Island.
- Rotations available from 24th October 2020 until December 2021
- Christmas Island location; flights and accommodation provided
- Flexible rotation lengths (4-6 weeks on/off preferred)
The General Practitioner is a key member in the delivery of GP services to people in Immigration Detention in our facility on Christmas Island. The General Practitioner must possess a strong mix of clinical expertise, people and stakeholder management skills.
To be considered you must have:
- Full unconditional registration with AHPRA as a general Medical Practitioner;
- Primary Care experience essential with experience in rural/remote setting and/or emergency care highly desirable, alternatively we will consider a medical officer with an interest in remote work;
- Strong leadership, business acumen and communication skills.
- Live in Australia or New Zealand and have work rights in Australia
- The GP will be offered a great hourly rate with allowances.
- This position is a 38 hour working week
- You will be supported by other health and medical professionals to provide primary health care.
International Health and Medical Services (IHMS) provides health care for people in immigration detention throughout Australia. We do this in line with Australian standards for health services and with the RACGP Standards for health services in Australian immigration detention centres.
No Similar Jobs Found.