- : Yerin Aboriginal Health Services
- : 29-Jul-2020
- : Wyong NSW 2259
Yerin aims to provide high quality patient and family centred health care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander communities of the NSW Central Coast Darkinjung country. To address the real and diverse health needs of our community we aim to provide holistic, comprehensive, and culturally proficient care to our patients and clients.
We are currently recruiting full time and part time GPs to join our established and busy Aboriginal Health practice due to high patient demand.
Conveniently located at Wyong Plaza, with flexible work hours available, why not enjoy a healthy work life balance on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW?
This is a perfect opportunity to walk into an existing patient base and be busy straight away.
- Relocation incentive available
- Take over the patient base of a Doctor soon to be relocating to NT
- Join a non-corporate, community charity practice that supports GPs who prefer to have assured base salary of $250,000
- An accredited, fully-equipped medical centre in a premium location, close to public transport and shopping centres
- Join a practice supported by a team of over 70 staff, including an efficient and friendly Practice Management team, administration and clinical staff including visiting specialists, mental health and chronic disease teams, family teams and a dental practice.
No Similar Jobs Found.