- : Swan Hill District Health
- : 31-Jul-2020
- : Swan Hill VIC 3585
SMO/GP Proceduralist for ED, Anaesthetics and GP Clinic work
An exciting opportunity exists for a Proceduralist working a varied role between our Emergency Department (ED), GP Clinic and Anaesthetics at Swan Hill District Health. The role combines the dynamics of ED providing high class clinical leadership and mentoring to young Doctors, with General Practice in our Medical Clinic with no set-up fees, and the opportunity to share regular Theatre lists.
Who are we looking for? SMO or GP in ED/Anaesthetics
• General registration with AHPRA.
• Joint Consultative Committee on Anaesthesia accreditation
• Broad medical experience with an emphasis on Emergency Medicine.
• Medical stabilisation and transfer experience.
• Willingness to participate in relevant quality and continuing medical education activities.
• Effective communication skills with recent hospital inpatient medical management skills.
• Participation in a roster for on-call and/or availability for weekend and after hour shifts.
Swan Hill District Health provides a wide range of clinical services including medical and surgical, aged care, community and primary health, renal dialysis, chemotherapy, pathology, radiography diagnostic services and an active Emergency Department operating 24/7. Our ED manages over 14,000 presentations through all categories. SMOs and HMOs are backed up by GP VMOs, General Surgeons, Obstetricians & Gynaecologists and Anaesthetists. Onsite diagnostic and telemedicine services are available. Our theatre operates five days a week with a variety of services provided including general surgery, orthopedics, O&G, Ophthalmology, Urology and ENT
No Similar Jobs Found.