- : ihms
- : 02-Sep-2020
- : Kingston ACT 2604
The General Practitioner will assess, diagnose and treat clients in immigration detention at the General Practice level. Key responsibilities:
- Provide immediate assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Participate in induction, periodic and Fit to Travel medicals
- Participate in scheduled meetings
- Liaise with all parties involved in the medical management of clients
You will be supported by other health and medical professionals to provide primary health care.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered you must have:
- Full unconditional registration with AHPRA as a general Medical Practitioner;
- Primary Care experience essential
- Strong leadership, business acumen and communication skills.
- Strong mix of clinical expertise, people and stakeholder management skills.
- Live in Australia and have work rights in Australia
International Health and Medical Services (IHMS) provides healthcare for people currently in immigration detention throughout Australia. Our operations and healthcare services provided are in line with the Australian healthcare and RACGP standards for health services in Australian detention centres.
No Similar Jobs Found.