- : SquareOne Physio + Pilates + Exercise
- : 05-Sep-2020
- : Mosman NSW 2088
Criteria provided by job posterSkills
No matchPhysical Therapy
No matchMusculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Health Care Provider
quareOne Physio seeks a friendly, energetic, reliable and passionate Physiotherapist to join us.
WE ARE EXPANDING our Mosman location into a newer and bigger space and are looking for more team members to look after our community. This brand new purpose-built space will house our pilates and rehab sessions and make room for a bigger strength and conditioning and rehab gym and a new running program.
We are looking for a Physio who has an interest in Pilates-based rehab. We have a large Clinical Pilates program with over 90 equipment classes that have our clients completing individual programs in a small group environment (max 3).
We have Pilates Mentors as part of our team to help you learn more about Pilates informed exercise and foster this early stage rehab skill. Our Pilates programs incorporate rehab exercise and strength and conditioning components as part of maximising our patient's journey to recovery. They are goal-based and outcome focussed.
- Min 3 -5 years experience private practice
- AHPRA and APA Registration
- Strong clinical reasoning and physiotherapy knowledge
- Willingness to continue to expand your clinical skills and knowledge base
- Ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
- Be passionate about life long optimal health
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Have a proactive approach, be hardworking, and strive for excellence
- Have an interest in Pilates-based rehab
Equipment Pilates (Polestar or APPI) skills highly advantageous.
Training can be provided for the right applicant in these areas.
You must be:
Self-motivated, friendly and well presented.
A great communicator and passionate about what you do
No Similar Jobs Found.