- : Ann St Family Medicine
- : 06-Oct-2020
- : Nambour QLD 4560
Located near to Nambour General Hospital – a large acute regional public teaching hospital serving the Sunshine Coast with a catchment of over 100,000 people. Nambour itself lies at the foot of the Blackall Range, just over 1 hr from Brisbane, is one of the main administrative centres and hubs for the entire Sunshine Coast Region and is only 20 minutes from the beach. . Its founders and long-standing GPs have been in transition to retirement over the last few years and wish to transfer their existing patient base to the next generation of GPs.
The clinic is well supported with several nurses and reception and experienced management team. The area is a main regional hub supported by a major tertiary hospital that has a surrounding array of allied health and integrated community services, along with adjacent pathology providers, late-night pharmacies, and as well as Sunshine Coast Radiology. Ann St represents an ideal workplace for a busy generalist who wishes to see and engage in the breadth of General Practice work while being amongst a wonderful community who rely on and value their GPs.
Experienced VR Doctor – Full time/Part-time. In-hours. Unrestricted.
- The clinic is able to offer 65% ++ of billings for the right doctor.
- A guaranteed hourly base rate for an interim period is also offered to help you make the move.
- Transition of a significant patient base (20-30 years goodwill) from retiring GPs. Guaranteed significant following from commencement – earn well above average remuneration.
- Attractive travel allowance/re-location fee on offer – email us to discuss more.
- Flexible contract terms and incredibly supportive and experienced team.
No Similar Jobs Found.