- : Keilor Downs Medi-Clinic
- : 07-Oct-2020
- : Keilor Downs VIC 3038
As a General Practitioner, you will work collaboratively with our team to ensure that therapeutic relationships are established with our patients and their treatment is comprehensive and beneficial. A Typical day as a GP at Keilor Downs Medi-Clinic may include:
- Conducting consultations with patients (Face to face & Telehealth)
- Prescribing and monitoring patient outcomes
- Assessing patient's suitability for clinical trials
- Performing minor procedures alongside our practice nurses
- Supporting the collection of data for Quality Improvement
- Current appropriate AHPRA registration
- Full availability across 6 days
- Vocational Registration as a General Practitioner
- Your own medical indemnity insurance.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent prioritisation and task management skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and meeting competing deadlines
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
No Similar Jobs Found.