- : International Health and Medical Services
- : 29-Oct-2020
- : All Canberra ACT
Lead Medical Advisor and Executive position
Join an established and passionate healthcare delivery team
Permanent contract, Canberra based
The Senior Medical Advisor (SMA) will be responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and evaluation of all health care services provided to clients on behalf of our customer.
• To provide oversight and clinical governance of all clinical activities across multiple sites in Australia and overseas.
• To represent the Company to the customer in all aspects related to the provision of health services
.• To support the clinical leadership and management activities with the Company to ensure that mutual expectations for health services delivery are set and managed appropriately.
The SMA will help drive government engagements to secure new business opportunities and will work within an executive management team to innovate, improve and extend current business projects.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered you must have:
•Full unconditional registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner
•Must have at least five years of senior medical leadership roles.
Qualifications in medical administration would be beneficial.
• Experience in managing multiple facilities and a large remote workforce.
• Strong leadership, business acumen and communication skills.
• Be an Australian citizen and able to obtain the required level of security clearance.
IHMS is contracted to provide healthcare to people in immigration detention throughout Australia. We deliver these important and challenging services in a professional manner that is: Medically appropriate; Without any form of discrimination; With appropriate dignity, humanity, cultural and gender sensitivity; and with respect for privacy and confidentiality
No Similar Jobs Found.