General Sonographer - Full time Melbourne North
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 07-Oct-2019
- : Northern Suburbs VIC
Our client is one of the newest medical imaging practice in Melbourne. They are now looking for a qualified Sonographer to be a part of their grwoing business.
To be successful for thisposition, you will be:
- Able to work with state-of-the-art imaging technology.
- Able to take part in onsite training and professional development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing ultrasound scanning procedures that conform to clinical practice guidelines and best practice standards.
Interpreting examination referrals and ensuring all necessary documentation is completed as required.
Maintaining the highest level of patient care at all times.
- Assisting with administrative tasks where needed.
To be successful in this role, we ask that you possess:
A tertiary qualification in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Current ASAR registration.
Experience in MSK and Vascular preferred but not essential as on-site training is available.
An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A desire for continuing professional development.
A motivated and friendly attitude and a commitment to the highest level of patient care.
Rights to work in Australia.
To apply, please send your CV/Resume to nadiahealthcarelink.com.au
To learn about the role further, please contact Nadia on 0413 261 155 for a confidential conversation.
No Similar Jobs Found.