General Sonographer - Full time Regional VIC Ballarat and Central Highlands Region
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 12-Oct-2019
- : Ballarat & Central Highlands VIC
- General Sonographer needed
- Hourly rate + super
- Ballarat and Central Highlands, VIC
- Full time, permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available on the Ballarat and Central Higlands region of Victoria for an experienced Sonographer. This corporate medical practice has been established throughout VIC, NSW, WA and QLD with 50 sites of operation. They are offering a variety of health care services including Ultrasound, General X-Ray, CT & MRI and exceptional standards of patient care.
You will enjoy working in a busy centre with a friendly and supportive dynamic team.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- providing high quality medical and accurate imaging diagnostic examinations including General, MSK, vascular, O&G and interventional.
- Elevate care and provide high standard customer service to the patients.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing professional development
- Minimum 6 months demonstrated experience in all aspects of General Ultrasound.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Current registration as a Medical Sonographer with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR) and obtain professional indemnity insurance.
- Ability to prioritise and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Patient-focused attitude to delivering Healthcare.
Culture and Benefits:
- Attractive salary and competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to upskill in all areas of Sonography.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Radiologist on site to supervise and support.
For a confidential discussion, please call Nadia on 0413 261 155 or send your resume at nadiahealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.