General Sonographer - Full time Sydney
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 23-Sep-2019
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- General Sonographer needed
- Hourly rate plus super
- Canterbury & Bankstown area, NSW
- Full time
An exciting opportunity has become available on the Canterbury and Bankstown area, in the Inner West of Sydney for an experienced Sonographer. This private imaging practice has been a well-established practice offering a variety of health care services including Ultrasound, General X-Ray, CT & MRI with a particular focus on patient care and quality of service.
You will enjoy working in a busy centre with a friendly and supportive dynamic team.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- A full range of General, MSK, vascular, O&G and interventional scanning.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and risk management at all times in the workplace.
- Excellent hourly rate plus super.
- On site Radiologist’s support.
- Opportunity to upskill.
To be considered for the position you must be able to demonstrate:
- General ASAR registration.
- At least 6 months experience as a General Sonographer.
- Experience across General Sonographer scans that includes basic Vascular, Obs & Gynae and MSK.
For a confidential discussion, please call Nadia on 0413 261 155 or email your resume to nadiahealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.