General Sonographer - Regional Queensland
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 08-Oct-2019
- : Toowoomba & Darling Downs QLD
- General Sonographer
- Warwick - QLD
Our client is a private radiology provider operating in multiple rural locations across New South Wales and Queensland.
Each of their clinic consists of talented team of Radiologists, Radiographers, Sonographers and Support Staff committed to provide an excellent level of service to patients as well as providing support to enhance knowledge and career opportunities.
Our client is now looking for a General Accredited Sonographer with 3 or more years to experience to join their team in rural QLD.
- Perform general ultrasound duties without supervision in accordance with practice guidelines.
- Adherence to Alpenglow's Practice Management System and its related Policies & Procedures.
- Patient focused service incorporating-patient safety, patient comfort, patient dignity and patient confidentiality.
- Skill Development.
- Other duties as required or directed.
- Core competencies in general, O&G, musculoskeletal, small parts and basic vascular.
- Additional skills in performing advanced vascular, paediatric and nuchal translucency accreditation preferred, however not essential.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Sonography or equivalent.
- Current Australian Sonography Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
- Valid Working with Children Check
- 3+ years post-grad Sonographer experience
- Dedication to continuous improvement and continued learning.
Please send your CV to nadiahealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.