GP required for Melbourne 70% of billings $120 retainer per hour VR
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 02-Sep-2019
- : All Melbourne VIC
- Mixed billing practice
- Earn a $130 retainer as well as over 70% of billings
- State of the art wellness centre
- 15 minutes from the heart of the Melbourne CBD
- Doctor owned and run
Our client has been the haven for health within the Melbourne community for the last 30 years. Their practice has evolved over the years since they have been established and they are now a state of the art wellness centre that offers physiotherapy, chiropractic, podiatry and womens health. The principal doctor is promoting a wellness culture which has given the staff the opportunity to go for walks in the neighbouring parklands.
One of the existing doctors has decided to retire making way for an existing patient base that is full and established. Although this is a busy practice the state of the art appointment booking system makes managing patients efficiently without any fuss.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
As a dedicated healthcare professional you will be responsible for providing well being solutions for patients who are experiencing the following medical issues:
- Option to assist with procedures such as skin cancer therapy
- Refer patients to the required specialists for diagnosis
- Provide advice and suggestions with regard to care plans
- Preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments
- Consult on chronic care cases
You will need to have obtained the following to be successful:
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of surgery, or equivalent
- Current and valid AHPRA GENERAL/SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified or equivalent
No Similar Jobs Found.