GP VMO | Mixed Billing | PEP | MDRAP | 70% | 2.5 hours to Melbourne | MMM5
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 23-Jun-2020
- : Geelong & Great Ocean Road VIC
GP / VMO | Mixed Billing | PEP | MDRAP | 70% | 2.5 hours to Melbourne
Location: Rural VIC
- Great opportunity for an enthusiastic GP who would like to consolidate on their general practice and emergency skills. Opportunity to develop their skills in their chosen area of interest.
- You will be well supported by experienced long term FRACGP GPs and nursing staff.
- The practice focuses on both acute care and chronic disease management and is staffed by experienced administration staff, practice nurses and a dedicated practice manager.
- Access to allied health professionals includes a diabetes educator, dietitian, podiatrist, speech pathologist psychologist and osteopath.
- There is also the option to participate in procedural work (ED, surgery,) and hold VMO rights at the local hospital opposite the clinic.
- This is an accredited teaching practice with MCCC.
- Up to 70% of fee share depending on qualifications and experience
- Guaranteed income for an initial period of up to 3 months
- Accommodation provided
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration as a General Practitioner
- Fellowship (FRACGP) or equivalent
No Similar Jobs Found.