Grade 3 Paediatric physiotherapist
- : Monash Children's Hospital
- : 17-Sep-2020
- : Clayton VIC 3168
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced paediatric physiotherapist to join the Victorian Paediatric Rehabilitation Service (VPRS)-Monash Health. VPRS is a state-wide specialist service which caters for the complex rehabilitation needs of children and adolescents recovering from major injury, illness and elective procedures aimed at functional maximization.
The Grade 3 Physiotherapist will provide specialist clinical care in an interdisciplinary model to children and adolescents requiring rehabilitation after major illness, injury or elective procedure. You will work in both inpatient and ambulatory settings at Monash Children's Hospital.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Bachelor of Physiotherapist or Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapist) or equivalent
- Demonstrated clinical experience in the rehabilitation management of children and/ or adolescents.
- Post graduate qualification in paediatric Physiotherapist or other applicable area, or working towards is desirable
- Member of Australian Physiotherapist Association including involvement in Special Interest Groups is desirable
No Similar Jobs Found.