Grade 3 Physiotherapist - Neurosciences
- : The Royal Melbourne Hospital
- : 30-Jul-2020
- : Melbourne VIC 3004
- Grade 3 - Acute Neurosciences Physiotherapist
- Full Time from October 2020
- 80 hours per fortnight, including monthly ADO
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Physiotherapy team. This is a Full Time Fixed Term position, working 80 hours per fortnight (including ADO), based at The Royal Melbourne Hospital - City Campus.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly experienced and motivated Physiotherapist as a leader for the Acute Neurosciences Team at The Royal Melbourne Hospital. The Acute Neurosciences Team provides physiotherapy care across the Neurology, Stroke and Neurosurgery units.
This role includes provision of clinical and operational support to physiotherapy services across the neurosciences service and more widely across RMH.
- The successful candidate will be involved in the provision of the physiotherapy service, supervision and education of grade 2 and junior physiotherapists and will be a member of our supportive team of Senior Clinicians.
- Contribute to the strong research portfolio within the team. In addition, a unique opportunity exists to provide leadership, advocacy and support to physiotherapy, and more widely to Allied Health.
- Experience in acute neurosciences physiotherapy patient management is essential for this role in addition to demonstrated skills in service development, participation in research or higher degree and a strong ability to develop relationships with relevant stakeholders and team members from allied health, nursing and medical teams.
- A rewarding career offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement including mentorship and leadership programs
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!)
Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
No Similar Jobs Found.