Graduate Occupational Therapist wanted in Goulburn - Private practice
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 08-Dec-2020
- : Goulburn NSW 2580
Job title: Graduate Occupational Therapist wanted in Goulburn - Private practice
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Location: Goulburn, NSW
- Our client is one of Australia’s leading Allied Health Company’s, with several locations across NSW and is seeking a full time Occupational Therapist for Goulburn location.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, and Dietitians all under the one roof.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This full time, permanent role provides a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams
- The role involves providing NDIS & Disability assessments and intervention and therapies, both in a clinic and a community/ home setting for paediatric and adolescent clients.
- You will provide education and make recommendations to parents, carers, educators and provide written reports.
- This is a challenging and exciting role for the right person, with lots of scope for development and diverse application of your professional skills and experience.
- A generous base salary + Travel Allowance + Superannuation
- Dynamic, positive work environment and mentoring by Supervisors
- Modern facilities, equipment, Multi-disciplinary practice
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Current Drivers Licence and access to reliable transport
- National police Check
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.