- : Physio Group South-West
- : 14-Jun-2020
- : Collie WA 6225
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move better, feel great and enjoy life!
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Keen to work in an award winning practice, in a brand new building with an award winning fit out!
- Excited to work with South-West Business Person of the Year 2016, and 40 under 40 Business Person Award Winner 2017 as your leader and mentor!
Start date is very flexible.
New grads are encouraged to apply as we offer a well renowned graduate program. If you have been out of University for 1-2 years, you can still enjoy the perks of the graduate training program, for awesome success in private practice!
You will be responsible for:
You will be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community! The selected candidate will be handsomely rewarded with above-award salary, and a bunch of potential extra perks, such as flexible work hours.
Our tailored position will also provide monthly one to one mentoring with our award winning leader, regular in-service programs including surgeons and expert health professionals, and a generous professional development allowance for external courses. You will be constantly surrounded by experienced physiotherapists with a combined total of over 100 years of clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience, while being fun and supportive. Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
No Similar Jobs Found.