- : Physio Group South-West
- : 31-Aug-2020
- : Collie WA
Applications for our Full Time Graduate Physiotherapist Program Now Open!
Are you the physiotherapist we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionateabout helping people move better, feel great and enjoy life!
- Constantly seeking to growyourself, personally and professionally.
- Keen to work in an award-winning practice, in a brand new buildingwith an award winning fit out!
- Excited to work with South-West Business Person of the Year2016, and 40 under 40 Business Person Award Winner 2017 as your leader and mentor!
Start date is flexible.
New grads are strongly encouraged to apply and even if you have been out of University for 1-2 years, you can still enjoy the perks of the graduate training program, for awesome success in private practice!
Get your applications in early, as there are limited positions.
What will you experience as a Graduate at Physio Group South-West?
We know, that as a Grad Physio, you want your first job to be one that is supportive. You want opportunities to be mentored, to learn, and give you that kick start that you need to be a great Physio and have a fantastic career.
That’s why, at PGSW, we created our graduate program - for you! Because we have all been there!
New graduates will be well supported through our 2-year Graduate Program including:
- How to interact with clients, deliver great consultations, win their trust and achieve awesome outcomes!
- How to retain clients and become the Physio everyone wants to see!
- Learn when to book a client in and how often.
- A.T training – see more info here! https://courses.matassessment.com/p/MATTHERAPISTS1
- Navigating the Workers Compensation process!
- Writing winning Doctors letters
- Creating great client outcomes using technology such as Physitrack- the exercise prescription app!
- Using real time ultrasound to assess muscle activation.
- How to effectively run a Clinical Pilates class and have fun!
- Much, much more!You will be assigned a buddy- someone who was recently a graduate, can be your support, sounding board, someone to ask questions, and help you be successful!
What have our Graduate Program Physio’s got to say about the program?
“I felt like I was taken under the wing of PGSW - supported and part of the PGSW team. I am so grateful for the learning opportunities I have been provided with. I love that I am always encouraged to keep improving myself as a physio. Regular PD and education sessions - this is a must!! Not only did I learn heaps but it also helped to build confidence and reassured me that I was doing the right thing etc!! I loved being encouraged to do courses that interest me.
I love the support provided in the early stages, ensuring that we have enough time during and after the appointments so we can deliver the best care & write our notes without becoming too overwhelmed and stressed!” Alice
“Janet made herself available in the early days of my career for any questions and all physios were approachable to ask questions. The mentoring sessions were so valuable, and it was nice to hear from real life experiences rather than just watching a lecture / video” Claire
“So far the program has beyond what I could have expected. I didn't expect to have so much support and nurturing after moving into a new town and workplace. Slack has also provided an outlet for me to ask questions and get answers/opinions from all the physios which has been great.” Sam
“Whenever I'm asked about my job, I tell people I've hit the jackpot! The level that everyone cares about how you are going personally and professionally I think is something very rare to find. I love how I feel like I'm part of a family! And I'm always supported to follow my passions. I genuinely love coming to work each day.” Eliza
This position provides a variety of experiences including musculoskeletal, sports injuries, exercise rehab, Clinical Pilates, and hydrotherapy. Opportunities also exist in paediatrics, Women’s health, and corporate health, cancer rehabilitation, cardiorespiratory as well as the opportunity to explore your areas of interest.
You will be responsible for:
You will be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing relationships with clients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
The selected candidate will be handsomely rewarded with above-award salary, and a bunch of potential extra perks, such as flexible work hours.
Our tailored position will also provide monthly one to one mentoring with our award-winning leader, regular in-service programs including surgeons and expert health professionals, and a generous professional development allowance for external courses.
You will be constantly surrounded by experienced physiotherapists with a combined total of over 100 years of clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience, while being fun and supportive.
At the end of your Graduate Program you will be presented with a certificate of completion and competencies, which looks awesome on your resume!
Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
Great opportunities exist to further your career and follow your passion. We believe strongly in helping you follow your passion and providing you with work opportunities that you love!
Within the beautiful South-West, within 2 hours of Perth, 10 minutes from the City of Bunbury, and 1.5 hours from Margaret River, we are ideally situated to facilitate a great work-life balance. You can enjoy a 3-minute drive to work without traffic, and still enjoy the night life of the city a short drive away.
Full AHPRA Registration- Graduates are welcome to apply prior to receiving Registration
Collie, Western Australia (WA), Australia
- Position Title: Graduate Physiotherapist
- Company Name: Physio Group South-West
- Job Category: Director,Physiotherapist
- Practice Settings: Injury Management,Pilates Clinics,Private Practice,Sports Clinic
- Practice Area: Acupuncture & dry needling physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: None
- Required Travel: None requ
No Similar Jobs Found.