- : The Physio Pilates Movement
- : 22-Sep-2020
- : Helensburgh NSW 2508
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing practice
- Physiotherapist with Pilates training
- Flexible hours-> Full time, permanent part time.
- Experience preferred; new grads welcome to apply.
- Career Progression - We offer monthly in-service training, ongoing mentorship and professional development
- Opportunity to further develop your area of interest eg sporting injuries, women’s health, paediatrics
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
We are a small practice operating in both Helensburgh and Stanwell Park. Our team includes Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Pilates Instructors.
As we operate out of a multidisciplinary clinic we also work alongside a GP, nurses (midwife, mental health nurse & registered nurses), podiatrist and dietician. The bulk of our patients come for musculoskeletal injuries and some women’s health. Working in a small community our practice has a strong focus on creating positive relationships with clients by allowing time to address their injuries.
Work with a variety of clients, conditions, and injuries including sporting injuries, chronic/acute injuries, pre/postnatal
· Work with private patients, NDIS, workers compensation, EPC, DVA
· Hold a current AHPRA registration
· Have Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
No Similar Jobs Found.