Job Title: Full Time Physiotherapist wanted in Ballina, NSW for Private Practice
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 22-Nov-2019
- : Ballina NSW 2478
Job Title: Full Time Physiotherapist wanted in Ballina, NSW for Private Practice.
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $70K to $85K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Ballina, NSW
- Our client is located in Ballina, NSW and is seeking full time Physiotherapist.
- They are a team of 25+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW in residential aged care, home visits & workplace health.
- You'll be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including aged care facilities, home visits, NDIS clients, workplace health and private practice in their clinic.
- They are offering high quality services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in an MSK capacity and treat a caseload of Sports, Spinal and Peripheral Injuries
- Delivery of mobile physiotherapy services to clients, both in their home and within the community.
- Deliver NDIS services in clinic and gym setting (we have our own large rehab gym in the clinic)
- Liaison with NDIS and aged care service providers and plan managers
- Drive internal and external marketing initiatives to build the referral network as directed and supported by management
- Potential for eventual management of other practitioners (physiotherapists and OT's).
- You will be taking over an existing caseload of MSK, NDIS and community clients.
- AHPRA Registration
- Indemnity Insurance
- Driving Licence and Car
- Valid police check
- Ability to work in Australia
- Hold a physiotherapy Degree.
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
No Similar Jobs Found.