K-6 School Counsellor - Psychologist
- : Pymble Ladies' College
- : 15-Oct-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities.
The College is seeking a qualified and experienced School Counsellor - Psychologist to join the counselling team, supporting students in Kindergarten to Year 6.
You will work in a professional team of six counsellors who serve the K - 12 College community. In this role you will provide counselling services, support and education to enhance the social, emotional and educational needs of students, as well as providing information to support families and staff of the College.
You will have:
* Experience in providing psychological intervention for children, adolescents and their families within a systemic therapeutic paradigm
* Experience working in a school or educational setting
* Sound understanding of Child Protection legislation and practice
* Current AHPRA registration
* Membership with professional bodies such as the Australian Psychological Society or other bodies is desirable
* Flexibility and commitment to the provision of a high-standard of professional care
* The ability to provide guidance around child/adolescent wellbeing
* Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to enable case management and consultation with staff of the College
* Demonstrated professionalism and discretion at all times in relation to confidential matters.
No Similar Jobs Found.