Locum Anaesthetist - WA
- : Ozhealth Australasia
- : 03-Sep-2020
- : All Perth WA
Work Type : Locum
- $2000 - $2400 per day dependent upon experience
- Ideally situated for the greatest displays of spring wildflower season
- Buzzing modern foreshore offering shopping, dining and entertainment
We are seeking the services of a WA based Anaesthetist to provide locum coverage in a regional WA hospital.
- 3rd October to 0700 12th October 2020
- 12th October to 0700 28th October 2020
- 16th November to 0700 23rd November 2020
$2000 - $2400 per day inclusive of on-call and call back, flights within WA, accommodation & $30 per day car hire allowance
Hospital and location
A coastal regional hospital with 66 acute beds, inclusive of two mental health rooming-in beds; eight obstetric, 16 surgical, six paediatric and four high-dependency patient care wards. Other facilities include a two-room delivery suite, ten renal dialysis chairs, two operation rooms, an endoscopy and treatment room, a 12-bed same-day procedures unit and a two-bed chemotherapy unit.
A fantastic base to explore the coral coast from, this city has established itself as a contemporary coastal hub of cafés, shops, street art and galleries. The city’s beaches and sunny climate make it a hot-spot for water sport enthusiasts and visitors looking to soak up the sun on pristine beaches.
No Similar Jobs Found.