Locum ED Principle House Officer
- : Ozhealth Australasia
- : 03-Sep-2020
- : Queensland QLD
LOCUM ED PRINCIPLE HOUSE OFFICER
Work Type : Locum
- - Blocks between 1st November 2020 & 31st January 2021
- - Location is known for its child friendly beaches & whale watching
- - A popular playground all year round
We are seeking an ED Principle House Officers to provide locum coverage in a coastal QLD Hospital. Minimum availabilities of two weeks will be considered for this vacancy.
- 1st November 2020 to 6th January 2021
- 21st December 2020 to 5th January 2021
- 14th January to 31st January 2021
- 16th to 20th January 2021
- 28th to 31st January 2021
$1200 per day plus travel and accommodation
Hospital and location
A 142 bed hospital offering a range of medical services including Internal Medicine; Perioperative ; Emergency Medicine; ICU/CCU Level 1; General Outpatients; General Surgery; Obstetrics and Gynaecology; Paediatrics; Mental Health, Orthopaedics; Medical Imaging; Pathology; Pharmacy; Renal Unit (Haemodialysis) and Palliative Care.
Situated 3.5 hours drive north of Brisbane, this location is known for its golden child friendly beaches, world heritage listed island and whale watching. A popular playground all year round due to its climate, come and enjoy a relaxed place to locum on your next assignment.
No Similar Jobs Found.