Locum General Practitioner (GP )- Bundaberg
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 23-Aug-2020
- : Bundaberg QLD 4670
We are looking for a GP to fill a Locum Vacancy - On-going
The location is Bundaberg
Bundaberg is 374 km north of Brisbane servicing a population of 100,000. Qantas & Virgin provide daily flights between Bundaberg & Brisbane. The city is a regional business hub offering excellent shopping, sporting, cultural, tourism & education facilities, including numerous public & private schools & a University. Bundaberg is known as the 'Southern Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef' & is the home of the Bundaberg Rum Distillery, Bundaberg Brewed Drinks & the Mon Repos Turtle Rookery.
- This Practice is situated on acreage half way between the beautiful coastal community of Bargara & Bundaberg. We provide a comprehensive range of general practice services and see a broad range of patients with a variety of presenting complaints with a substantial number of patients comprised of Aboriginal & / or Torres Strait Islanders & Veterans & their families.
- Specialising in Veterans and Indigenous Health this mixed billing practice providing holistic care is seeing a Locum General Practitioner (Fellow). The practice is owned and operated by the Practice Principal.
- Operating hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm with no afterhours commitments. We provide:
- Mixed billings
- Consulting room & treatment rooms with modern equipment and support of RNs and experienced clinical and administration team
After Hours requirements:
- General & Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP or equivalent) with AHPRA is required.
For further information regarding this locum vacancy please click on the Apply Button.
No Similar Jobs Found.