Locum General Practitioner (Locum GP) Gordonvale - 65% Billings
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 18-Oct-2019
- : Gordonvale QLD 4865
Proposed Commencement Date: - Ongoing
Location - Gordonvale
Gordonvale is a cane-farming town on the southern end of Cairns. Although only 25 minutes drive from Cairns CBD and international airport, Gordonvale sits as its own, historically significant, township. The town has 5000 people but a wider catchment area. The town has a large population of young families but all demographics are represented. There are a higher proportion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, consistent with the Cairns region. There are a range of professions including those professionals working in Cairns, locally and tradespeople and farmers. The work is typical general practice including a range of acute presentations, skin checks and excisions. We care for the residents of a local retirement home and a supported living facility for adults with disability.
- 5 room, 5 GP practice
- Visiting allied health (podiatrist, OT, psychologist) mixed billing, high % private billing
- 15 min appt standard - negotiable, can see more or less
- Locum position is for long term GP taking well-deserved long service leave
After Hours requirements:
- Phone only on-call for 1 week per month advice only, no expectation to see patient from 7pm-830am
- Good communicator and team player who is keen to provide consistent care, and care consistent with our practice and culture
- We offer 65% and accommodation (Private) with access to a car.
For further information regarding this position please click on the apply button below.
No Similar Jobs Found.