LOCUM Physiotherapist / OT wanted in Murwillumbah, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 22-Nov-2019
- : Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Job title: Locum Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in Murwillumbah, NSW
Hours: 38 Hours a week ( For 4 weeks -starting from 16TH Dec)
Location: Murwillumbah, NSW
- Our client is located in Murwillumbah, NSW and is seeking a LOCUM Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist.
- They are a team of 25+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW.
- You'll be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including aged care facilities, home visits, NDIS clients, workplace health and private practice in their clinic.
- They are offering high quality services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics.
- New Graduates can also apply
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Provide hands on evidence-based treatment in aged care facilities, in clients home and in their clinic.
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Conducting Pre-employment medical assessments (they will train you) and return to work treatment programs for injured workers.
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts
- AHPRA Registration
- Indemnity Insurance
- Driving Licence and Car
- Valid police check
- Ability to work in Australia
- Hold a physiotherapy / OT degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
No Similar Jobs Found.