Locum Podiatrist wanted in Ballina, NSW -1st Sep to 1st NOV 2019 (2 Months)
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : Ballina NSW 2478
Job title: Locum Podiatrist wanted in Ballina, NSW for 2 months
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: Depending on Experience.
Location: Ballina, NSW
- Our client is located in Ballina, NSW and is seeking full time Podiatrist.
- They are a team of 25+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW in residential aged care, home visits & workplace health.
- You'll be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including aged care facilities, home visits, NDIS clients, workplace health and private practice in their clinic.
- They are offering high quality services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics.
- New Graduates can also apply
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose & treat a wide range of pathology’s.
- Diverse caseload including aged care, NDIS, home-visit and private patients.
- Bio-mechanical assessments and manufacture of semi-customised orthotics using our workshop.
- Coordinate treatment with other practitioners
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
- Communicate with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Involvement in business development to grow client base.
- Qualification as a podiatrist.
- Registration with AHPRA.
- Valid Police Check (within last 3 years)
- 1+ years’ experience preferable
No Similar Jobs Found.