Long-term position in growing practice on NSW Central Coast
- : Haven Sports & Family Physiotherapy Pty Ltd
- : 14-Jun-2020
- : Wamberal NSW 2260
A part-time, with potential of leading to full-time, physiotherapist is required to join our small and dynamic team in our boutique private practice.
The role involves a varied musculoskeletal caseload with a strong emphasis on thorough assessment, diagnosis, education, manual therapy, pain management and functional exercise prescription.
The role includes:
• private practice caseload (musculoskeletal, sports, orthopaedic, insurance)
• one-on-one patient consultations
• minimum 30 minute appointments
• chronic disease management
• predominantly manual handling/hands-on techniques
• dry needling preferred (or willingness to learn)
• laser therapy (high power) and ultrasound available
• exercise prescription, with emphasis on functional movement
• flexible work hours and an attractive remuneration package to suit your skills and experience
You will be working closely with our practice principal and a small admin team. We will provide ongoing mentoring, case management discussion and a financial contribution to agreed CPD courses.
We offer a professional and relaxed working environment in a practice that is adjacent to the home of our principal physiotherapist. More than 90% of our patients are private, with only a small amount of WorkCover, DVA and insurance claims. We treat our patients on a minimum 30-minute list, with no patient overlap to ensure we give our patients the attention they require, with an emphasis of hands-on and informative care that is tailored to the patient's needs. Finding someone with the right cultural fit is a priority and we will negotiate the best terms with this person.
In order to carry out this role to manage our patients with the highest level of care, you will have:
• A minimum of two year's private practice experience
• Strong work ethic, great energy and fantastic interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently & establish good client rapport
• Willingness to achieve great outcomes
• Good time management within a private practice setting
• Excellent manual therapy skills
• Good knowledge of pain variations, diagnostics, and assessment techniques
• Good knowledge of functional movement patterns as the foundation of exercise prescription
• Skills with needling, massage, laser and taping, or strong desire to learn
• Other skills/interests to contribute to the team
• A desire to continue learning
• You must hold current registration with AHPRA and appropriate professional insurances
• SIRA approval, additional certificates/accreditations and references preferred
No Similar Jobs Found.