Manager Clinical Care
- : Ozcare
- : 14-Feb-2020
- : Mackay QLD 4740
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced Manager – Clinical Care to commence in early March 2020 at our brand new state of the art 120 bed facility due to commence admitting clients in June 2020.
Along with the new onsite leadership team you will work to ensure the facility is ready for our incoming residents. Reporting to the Facility Manager, this is a key management position within the facility team, responsible for the overall day to day operations and governance for the delivery of clinical and direct client care.
- Providing clinical expertise and oversight
- Promoting a culture of service delivery excellence that aims to improve the wellbeing and lifestyle of our clients
- ACFI management, monitoring and associated business processes
- Providing exceptional leadership to your team
- Forward business planning and input into establishing this new facility and its future directions
We’re looking for a person who has what it takes to make a difference in our client’s lives.
- A passion for aged care
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to create and maintain positive and effective interpersonal relationships with all stakeholders
You’ll become part of the Ozcare leadership team, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
- 5 weeks annual leave as standard
- Annual leave loading
- Monthly accrued day off for full time staff
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Tertiary Qualifications in Health Science (Nursing) or Nursing Qualifications
- Formal relevant post graduate qualification in management and/ or business is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in a clinical leadership and management role
- Strong understanding of the aged care industry and the clinical management requirements
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills to ensure ability to use Ozcare’s management and clinical systems
- First aid certificate required within one month of commencement
- Current National Police History Check
Ozcare has been supporting Queenslanders for the past 23 years with a range of aged care, disability care, respite care, nursing, allied health and dementia advisory and support services. Our caring workforce of 3,000 staff and 400 volunteers, proudly serve nearly 30,000 clients from 35 locations across Queensland.
Closing Date 28 January 2020
No Similar Jobs Found.