- : Redhead Wellness Sanctuary
- : 08-May-2020
- : Redhead NSW 2290
Redhead Wellness Sanctuary is a fresh upbeat wellness hub that has serviced our community since 2015. To check us out, please visit our website: redheadwellness.com. In a nutshell, we offer classes in yoga, meditation and fitness and therapies such as; massage, bowen, dry needling, cupping, spa treatments, naturopathy, reiki and health coaching and run courses/workshops in all aspects of health and well-being.
As we expand our services, we require a passionate and attentive Massage/Spa Therapist to join our team.
The new member to our team will have the following attributes:
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Desire for growth within the sanctuary and personally
- A willingness to fine tune skills and learn from the ground up
- Loyal and committed
- A supportive team member
- A genuine love and respect for people
- A strong desire to help others
- Passionate about wellness
- Attention to detail, notices the small things (We LOVE OCD!)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly professional and knowledgeable
- Initiative, patience, sensitivity and tact
- Looking for a long-term career
This position is ideal for those starting their career on completion of study, those that have extensive experience in the industry and everything in between. The key aspect we are searching for in a therapist is passion, drive and love for what they do. We want someone that has a good eye for detail and quality in the service that they are providing.
Our clients love the genuine care and attentiveness we show them, and this is an important aspect of your role. Equally important is a therapist that is knowledgeable and has up to date insurance and certificates.
As part of our Therapies team your primary role will be to provide our members with a high level massage and/or Spa experience. This is most importantly the treatment itself, but you will also be required to perform other duties such as folding of towels, refilling oils, room prep/tidying, updating client notes and other tasks that are typically found in any spa or clinic setting. When bookings are particularly quiet you will be required to support the reception/admin team with certain tasks, which can include some tidying of the Sanctuary studio and other miscellaneous duties.
Your career with the Sanctuary will commence with you steadily building regular client bookings whilst providing support to the Therapies team, and when required within the sanctuary to its other team members. The Sanctuary has a large and growing member base that participate in regular yoga and fitness classes. Our members are people that like to invest in their health and well being and need the service that you will provide them. Within our member base and local community there is much potential to quickly build a robust client folio.
Upon successful application for this role discussions about shift times and days of the week will commence. A typical shift will be 3 – 5 hours duration.
Employment is on a casual basis
– $24 p.h – set up, no shows, admin work
– $34 p.h – therapy hours
Plus Superannuation contributions and loading where applicable
We are looking for someone that can be flexible with their hours and times with a view to cement permanent shifts in the near future as client base grows. You will be given at least 2 shifts of at least 3-5 hours per week and you must be available on Saturday’s.
An important criterion for the perfect candidate is a desire to commence a long-term career in the wellness industry. Your desire to keep learning and furthering your career in massage and spa is important. You will have the potential to expand within the scope of your qualifications but also other modalities down the track. The Sanctuary is constantly growing and evolving and a therapist that is well rounded and experienced in many modalities and open to growth, will enjoy longevity in their career at Redhead Wellness Sanctuary.
We are an excited and energetic group of wellness advocates looking for the right fit. Just as experience and credentials are important so too is your work ethic and core values and how they align with our ethos.
Every day we honor our values in the work we do. We use our vision to inspire us and have a thirst for growth and self-empowerment.
Our core values are:
- Inspiration not pressure
- We believe in connection above all things
- Community is key
- Fuck the industry
- Balanced approach
- Soul Space
- We humanise the wellness movement
- Place of acceptance
- Sharing (by showing not telling)
- We uphold a standard of excellence
- We have initiative
- We are a Sustainable Sanctuary
If this ethos gets you excited, we would love to hear from you.
- Massage Therapist position - $$, Lifestyle, Plus!!...
- Posted By: Hastings Physio and Health
- Posted Date: 2020-05-25
- Location:Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- Are you tired of feeling isolated and unsupported? Are you frustrated by working in an outdated and ...
- Massage Therapists
- Posted By: Bodyfocus Physiotherapy
- Posted Date: 2020-05-18
- Location:Macquarie Park NSW 2113
- We Are Looking For Physio’s and Massage therapists! We are always looking for motivated and exp...
- Remedial Massage Therapist (part-time) - Castle Hi...
- Posted By: Physio Fitness Australia
- Posted Date: 2020-05-08
- Location:Castle Hill NSW 2154
- Our Castle Hill team is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Remedial Massage Therapist, with...
- Massage Therapist/Myotherapist
- Posted By: Re-Creation Burwood East
- Posted Date: 2020-05-08
- Location:Burwood East VIC 3151
- We are always looking for enthusiastic staff to join our exciting team at Re-Creation Burwood East! ...